Monday, January 12, 2009

Remember to pray

I received a reminder to pray for President elect Obama in one of my comments (Thanks Amanda!) Also tonight I received an email from Max Lucado urging everyone to take a few minutes to pray on Inauguration Day, January 20. You can visit the link (click above on Max Lucado or in my side bar) to find a prayer guide and more information.
~~~~~~~~~
"But if any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He is generous and enjoys giving to all people, so he will give you wisdom.”James 1:5

4 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

This is a great reminder. Thank you.

Hugs to you, today, my friend.

Michele Williams said...

Thank you for this reminder. Blessings friend...

Denise said...

Prayer is so important.

sister sheri said...

Yes, we need to encourage one another to prayer for our leaders and authorities. Thanks for reminding me!