Monday, January 26, 2009

10 Things I love...

Debra gave me the letter R for this fun meme to list 10 things I love. All ten things have to start with R.

Here's my list!
1. rainy days
2. reading
3. relaxing
4. rainbows
5. roses
6. rocky road ice cream
7. Roadhouse
8. Rush of Fools
9. Reese's peanut butter cups
10. romantic notes from my sweetie

"R" was a harder letter for me than I thought it would be! I If you haven't played yet and want to do so, I can give you a letter to use for your list of 10 things. It is fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure...I will play along!

HEATHER said...

Sure, I would like to play along too!!!
Heather

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

You did great! I gave you R because of the Rainbows and Raindrops in your name...I thought it would be an easy one. I know the letter L ended up being hard for me too. I wonder if it's just the fact you are concentrating so hard on one letter. lol

I loved yours...Reeeses...what's not to love, right?

Blessings to you, sweet one!

Natalie said...

Reeses Cups!!! I'm totally with you there! What a fun post!

Kathy said...

Oh, that's so cool that you put down Rush of Fools! I saw Wes, the lead singer, the other night. My son's band did a show here in town and Wes came to the show because he loves my son's band.

Denise said...

Great list.

sister sheri said...

I love the R-list! Rush of Fools is on my ipod!