Sunday, December 7, 2008

How can I pray for you?

Please leave any prayer requests you have in the comments or email me. God bless you!


This week I'll be praying for....

~ Denise and her health.

~ military during Christmas holidays.

~ Christmas joy.

I'm adding a couple more from over the weekend.
~ peace for those missing loved ones this Christmas.

~ Sam, who lost everything due to a house fire. I read this over at Becoming Me.

~ friends looking for jobs.

~ Kristina and the upcoming birth of her daughter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel." Luke 2: 30-32

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you my friend, I love you.

Christy said...

Thank you for praying for the military. I blogged tonight on my prayer request(s) actually.