Friday, December 21, 2007

Songs: Mary, Did You Know? and Joseph's Lullaby

I have two songs to share today. I have enjoyed both of them this Christmas season.
The first is Mary, Did You Know? This has always been one of my favorites to hear this time of year.

The next one is called Joseph's Lullaby. My friend Steph sent me it a few weeks ago. I don't know that I'd ever heard it. I found the lyrics also.

Hope you enjoy these songs as we are just a few days away from Christmas!
------------------------------------------
"And you, O Bethlehem in the land of Judah, are not least among the ruling cities of Judah, for a ruler will come from you who will be the shepherd for my people Israel." Matthew 2:6

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love both of those songs! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite Christmas songs..outside of some favorite hymns :)

did you get them from Steph at notesfromthesoul? She is very special and awesome I love her!!