Friday, December 7, 2007

Song: We Are The Reason

I hope you enjoy this song. I heard it the other day, and it blessed my day. When I hear this song I just think it is a wonderful reminder of why Jesus came. We all need to be reminded every now and then.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

-------------------------------------------
"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich." 2 Corinthians 8:9

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Thanks for stopping by my Seek Him First blog.

I first started that blog a little over a year ago to place some of my thoughts that made the readers of my main blog "WIXY's Gone Bananas," a little uneasy.

Since last summer, both blogs have taken off somewhat and I owe it to good folks like Kathy who come back and encourage me to do my best.

I praise the Lord for giving me the desire to communicate with others.

Amel said...

THANKS for sharing this song, BP! I only know the Indonesian version and I never knew there was an English one. Probably Indonesians translated it from the English version, but I've always LOVED this song.

And this particular video really touched my heart. So THANK YOU!!!! And THANKS for dropping by my blog. ;-D