Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas is.....

I am copying this from Kathy.

To me, Christmas is LOVE. I have been thinking of what I would put when I first read Kathy's post about this. Everything I think of though is encompassed with the word love. The LOVE of God that he sent His only Son to earth. He really didn't have to do this yet He did for us. The LOVE of family and what they each mean to us. We seem to really focus on that this time of year and try to show them that love with our gifts. God love and gave His Son. We love and give at this time of year. I'm so thankful for this reminder.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of aomwan, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons." Galations 4:4, 5

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That was good! Christmas truly is wrapped up in Love! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

found you! I will have to check my blog and see what is wrong with your address there...glad I did..and glad to see "aowan" happens here too!

Merry CHristmas!