Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Attitude

"The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past....The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude." Charles Swindoll

I really liked this quote when I read it today. I thought I might have something else to say with it. It is more something I was just thinking about, though, and just wanted to share! I agree with it. What a difference our attitude can make with whatever we're facing. I've noticed this many times in my own life in various activities or situations.
--------------------
"For you will go out with joy, and be led forth with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12

No comments: