Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday outings

I "had" to do some laundry today and try out my new clothesline. It was a perfect day for it too! Caleb helped too. He got upset about his John Deere tractor pillowcase on the line though. I think he was afraid it was going to blow away. It was really windy so maybe on other days with less wind he won't be worried about his clothes blowing away. He's seen clothes drying outside at Gramma's house, but I don't think they were blowing as much as they were today.

Earlier this week I told JMP I'd like to go to LifeWay and the library by myself. This afternoon I got to go. I also made a stop at Dollar General. This evening we had pizza for supper and stopped at Dollar Tree. (I like dollar stores if you didn't notice!)

JMP saw a lizard peeking out of the eave at us when we came back tonight. Thankfully Caleb did not see it. He has had two dreams hollering out in the past few months about lizards, and I can just imagine how nervous he'd be if there was one near our house. I hope we can get rid of them soon. JMP thinks he knows how they're getting in the attic. I can handle spiders or bugs crawling across the floor, but I know I would NOT do well with a lizard in the house. Yuck!
-------------------------
"Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!" Isaiah 30:18

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's so nice to get some alone time. Good for you. I hope the clothesline gets some good use, and that Caleb isn't as scared of it next time! It can be distressing to see your valued possessions blowing all around.

Send the lizards over here...