Friday, July 13, 2007

Rain!

I'm listening to the sound of more rain. It has rained very frequently these past few months. Last week we had some sunshine, which was appreciated. I'm thankful for the rain. I know many people are tired of it but I think it is important to be appreciative of whatever kind of weather we have!

Yeah for the weekend with my boys!!

The verse below was on my daily calendar. It makes me smile to read it. I remember talking about this verse in a class one time. It is amazing to me to think of God quieting His children and singing over His us. The leader of the class compared it to a mother singing to her child. I like thinking of it in that way, something I can relate to easily.
--------

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17 NIV

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This has been the rainiest summer I can remember in TX. But I like it.