Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

These are the cookies I made for VBS refreshments. They are yummy (if you like chocolate!!). They disappear quickly around here. Enjoy!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

1 pkg. devils food cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. vegetable oil
1 pkg. (10 oz) peanut butter chips

In a mixing bowl, beat cake mix, eggs, and oil (Batter will be very stiff). Stir in chips. Roll into 1 in. balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake at 350 for 10 min. or until a slight indentation remains when lightly touched. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Yield: 4 dozen
From: Taste of Home 1997 Annual Recipes


I didn’t use a full bag of pb chips. The second time I made them I added a few more but it seemed too many and some weren’t mixing into the batter.

----------

(I read this verse in two different books I read today. I think I must have needed that today! I really love it when that happens. God always knows just what I need, when I need it. That's comforting.)



"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

No comments: