Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thankful Thursday


The beautiful fall weather has been such a blessing.  I do enjoy this time of year.  

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband getting my van checked out as it hit 200,000 miles! I'm thankful it is in good shape and has run so long for us.  

~ seeing our oldest at the fire trucks at a community event this week.  Also his help in getting Titus' shoes to him!  Saved the day!

~ when I hear our DIL call out threw the window to Titus when we were out feeding goats.  

~ when our youngest told me this week "Thanks for making my lunch.  You're a blessing."  It was so sweet to hear him say that!  Also I got to take him pizza for lunch at school today and that was nice.  

~ having friends that could help pick up Titus after school this week when I helped my Mom. Also the friends that have checked on my Mom (and me) and prayed for her.

~ being able to help a new kindergarten teacher with little projects for her class.  I enjoy it and hope it is saving her some time!

~ that we have a printer and I can print stuff out easily.  

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: