Thursday, September 17, 2026

Thankful Thursday



~ morning texts from my husband when he was on a work trip.

~ our oldest getting to speak to a local group about the non-profit he started and that the TV station did a segment on it. 

~ the sweet things our DIL says to our youngest.  

~ the thoughtfulness of our youngest in getting out his neck fan for me to use so I wouldn't get to hot...(after the event Saturday...see below!)

~ the people that helped me and care for me when I fainted at the concession stand on Saturday.  Their kindness and calmness helped me. It was very scary and something that has never happened to me before.  They think I got too hot.  

~ being able to take our items to the Fair this week and look at the other entries. We enjoy doing this every year.  I entered 3 quilts, my husband entered his breads, and Titus entered some art projects.

~ friends at church that make me smile....both older than me and younger than me. 

Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

No comments: