Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thankful Thursday



Our son is married!  It was a most beautiful wedding weekend.  My heart is still processing it all.

This week I am thankful for...

~ time with my husband on the day of the wedding.  We had lunch together and went to buy a couple things before we went to the venue.

~ that my big boy is married. I'm happy for him! And love the girl he chose to be his wife!

~ adding a new one in my list.... that we have a new "daughter in love" now! 

~ for the amazing job Titus did as his brother's best man....he did so good on his speech at the rehearsal dinner.

~ for the friends that helped with the rehearsal dinner and then at the wedding too.  

~ the rain we received and the beautiful rainbow at the rehearsal dinner. The wedding was supposed to be outside but moved it in because it was a soggy mess!  It was still wonderful and beautiful and full of love.  So many guests still came even in the pouring rain!

~ so many people asking how we were doing before and after the wedding.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: