Thursday, April 18, 2024

Thankful Thursday



These weeks are going so quickly!

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband helping me and figuring out our schedules as I have interviews in the evenings this week. Also helping get everything ready for the birthday party.

~ getting to make my big boy lunch to take to work.  

~ celebrating my little guy for his 9th birthday! It was warm on his party day at the park....very windy!  But not freezing cold like it was one year!
 
~ finishing a quilt top we've been working on.  I absolutely love this one!  I want to make this pattern again.


~  being able to do treats for the teachers with PTO.  Last week we did an end of the six weeks lunch for them.  We are doing testing treats on testing days for them now.

~ seeing my plants growing and having green leaves.  I'm waiting for the flowers to bloom!

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: