Thursday, April 4, 2024

Thankful Thursday

It is such a pretty day here!  The sun is shining and the sky is blue.    

This week as we begin April I am thankful for...

~ my husband being so helpful and doing whatever he can to help me plan things in the coming weeks.  

~ I'm so proud of my big boy and how he continues to work on and invest in the non-profit he started.  It's not "show season" right now but he's still working on things for the coming year.  It makes me proud to see him working on this even though he's busy with work too now.

~ my little guy making us laugh with the honest things he says.

~ a beautiful Easter service.

~ getting a massage!  It was so nice and I scheduled another one. This is not something I do typically, but I thought it would be beneficial with all I have happening this month.

~ that one month from today is the wedding for our son and his fiancee! The time is going quickly! I also appreciate the people who have offered to help out.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: