Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thankful Thursday




Happy New Year! I made a new little Thankful Thursday picture to use this year.

What are you thankful for as we begin 2024?

~ my husband taking off a few days over the holidays.  It was nice to have him home!  

~ my big boy

~ the fun I had with my little guy being home out of school.  We had some pajama days and he was helpful to me on home days.  Now he's back to school for the second half of 3rd grade.

~ getting to see my Dad on his birthday and have cake for him on Monday.

~ going to look at the wedding venue with my future DIL and the sweet necklace she gave me.



~ new headphones I got for Christmas.  My husband knows I don't like how the ear buds feel in my ears.  I'm excited to have these and use them! 

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: