Thursday, December 7, 2023

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for…

~ my husband had a safe trip for work this week. 

~ my big boy having his interview for the fire department today. 

~ my little guy in the church program last Sunday night and doing the prayer. Also hearing him singing loudly the Christmas songs he’s learning for their program at school. 

~ for a dear friend to my oldest named Wes. He went home to Jesus on Sunday morning and is healed now. He touched all our lives. His faith and love for God were evident. 

~ getting to start Physical Therapy this week for my knee. It is much less pain than it was a couple weeks ago. 

~ message from my niece saying they got their little Christmas surprise I mailed them. When they were younger I’d send them matching shirts a couple years. They are a little older now but got matching shirts again! I got myself one too. 

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: