Thursday, December 21, 2023

Thankful Thursday



We are so close to Christmas!  I have some more presents to wrap.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband helping me in the night when Titus had a headache.

~ my big boy being able to have his ingrown toenail removed.  I know they hurt and glad he can get some relief.

~ days at home with my little guy.  It makes me smile when he tells me he had a good day with me.  I'm glad he's out of school. Also stopping for ice cream together!  

~ getting our Christmas letter/picture sent out. I felt a little late this year. I do like to get them in the mail.

~ trying a new recipe for supper that turned out good.  It is Slow Cooker Steak Bites, one I found on Pinterest here.

~ the candlelight service at our church.  It is something I look forward to each year now.



Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: