Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thankful Thursday

We are home from our vacation!  We flew back in early Friday morning. It was an amazing trip filled with so many good memories. Everything was so nice….the weather, the activities, the time together. I’m so thankful we got to have this time. 

This week I am thankful for…
~ laughing with my husband. Boy did that feel good to just laugh!  

~ the smiles my big boy had on the trip getting to do things he enjoyed and picked for this special trip to celebrate his graduation. I love the pictures I got of him smiling. 

~ my little guy helping out with chores around the house and being willing to serve. 

~ being able to go to a dedication ceremony with my aunt for a brick she had donated to the hospice center in my uncle’s memory. 

~ having a/c. It’s been so hot here. They told us in Alaska they were having a heat wave. It was 70. Very different from what we were used to here. 

~ our wonderful trip to Alaska. 

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: