Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thankful Thursday



Here is my thankful list for this week…..

~ my husband getting the dryer cleaned out scheduled after he saw it was full of lint. Also he replaced a couple smoke alarms. One went off randomly one day and kept going off for a few seconds and then stopping. He fixed it. Then a few nights later it went off about 11:30 at night. Glad to have that fixed. 

~ my big boy having conversations with us about his plans for the future. It’s good to talk to him about these things. 

~ my sweet 6 year old!  I just have a 6 year old for a few more days. His funny sayings and smile make me smile. He is such a blessing!  We get to celebrate him with a party on Saturday. 

~ friends to pray for me when I need some encouragement. 

~ getting to go to ACU “Sing Song” last weekend. It was a fun show and has been years since we’ve gone. My son’s girlfriend was in two acts. Also, I went to a club breakfast with her and her Mom on Saturday.  I thought it was nice she invited me. 

~ so many pictures of Caleb that I’ve been looking through lately. So many memories!  

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: