Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thankful Thursday



Happy Thursday!

What are you thankful for today?

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband feeling better after having a stomach bug at the beginning of the week.  

~ my big boy cooking steaks for us on Valentine's Day and his help at church setting up the tables for a meal.

~ that my little guy's eye healed quickly.  At PE outside on Friday something got in his eye and was hurting him so much.  I felt bad for him to be in such pain.  We were thankful it was okay Saturday morning.  

~ having fun doing the Valentine mailboxes with the boys again this year.  I think we've been doing them 10 years.  

~ going to eat at the Bean on Sunday for lunch as a memory of Feb. 13, 1998 when we ate lunch there after chapel and my husband gave me a card asking me to be his Valentine.  

~ the rain we received last night.  We are in desperate need of rain in this area.  

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: