Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thankful Thursday





It's a beautiful sunny day here today.  We had snow and ice last week!

Today I am thankful for...

~ a surprise in the mail from my husband.  It is a heart pendant for my necklace.  It's from Holly Lane, I love her pieces.

~ my big boy being helpful to others and the kind words I continuously hear from others about what he's doing.

~ my little guy telling me I am a sweetheart and patting my face.

~ looking at old pictures.  Oh the memories!  It's going to be hard to choose which ones to include in my boy's senior slideshow.

~ making two new quilt blocks myself this weekend plus another project that is a gift so can't post it yet.  I am excited with how they turned out and proud of myself for trying. 




~ our fun doing Valentine mailboxes to countdown the days to Feb. 14.  One Titus got in his mailbox was a coupon for Caleb to take him to school and pick him up!  He loved that!


Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: