Thursday, January 6, 2022

New Year Thankful Thursday



Happy New Year! 

Hope your new year is off to a good start.   I made a new graphic for my TT posts for this year! 

This week I am thankful for...
~ working on a new budget my husband.  New job = new pay = new budget! 

~ my big boy’s love of hunting, his knowledge about it, and the time he’s been able to hunt this year. 

~ my little boy telling me he didn't want to go back to school because he wouldn't get to go to Aldi with me.  He likes to help me when we shop there and we've been going on Tuesdays.  I told him we'd go on Tuesday before he starts school on Wednesday.  I loved his smile.  And his surprise when I said "let's buy a dog sweater" from the Christmas discount rack.  

~ my fabric stash to go to for fun projects. And time to work on fun things.  I started this one this week, cuttting the squares. Then we started seeing them today.  


~ all the things we have to keep us warm....blankets, fuzzy socks, heaters, my robe, warm pajamas, heated vehicles. 

~ supper with our small group. 

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for. Have a wonderful weekend.