Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thankful Thursday




Merry Christmas!  It doesn't feel like Christmas....it's in the 80s today!  

This week I am thankful for...

~ a couple of date nights with my husband. 

~ my big boy being able to show a steer.  Last weekend was our local show.  He won 1st place in his division and reserve grand champion steer.  He will compete at county in January.  I'm so thankful he has this opportunity and for all he has learned.

~ that my little guy's cough improved so much.  He was coughing so much on Monday.  We did everything we knew to do to help him, prayed for him and moved our (real) Christmas tree to the garage.  He was much better Tuesday, still coughing some and a snotty nose but much improved.  I told him I was so thankful he was feeling better!  

~ getting Christmas presents wrapped.  And I THINK they are all going to arrive!  I had one I thought was going to get here Monday but now it says tomorrow!  We will see.  I know those delivery drivers are working super hard right now.

~ getting to go take a little tree to my Peepaw's grave on the anniversary of his death yesterday.  We had a nice lunch too with my aunt.  

~ going to a lightfest nearby.  It was our first time, we loved it.  Lots of pretty lights.  It was fun for us all and fun memory.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.