Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thankful Thursday

Happy summer! Titus saw on the calendar that it is officially summer.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband taking me to my school board conference.  I was so thankful for his being there to drive me too!

~ my big boy getting everything ready for his week at camp.  He had a quick turn around after we got back from our trip in getting stuff packed.  I told him I was proud of him for making a stack of folded clothes before we left so it was ready when we got back (and not in the dirty clothes bag).

~ my little guy being so brave as he went to the ENT this week.  He had the wax build up cleaned out of both ears.  He was very brave, I was so proud of him.

~ my bracelet Caleb made me last year at camp broke yesterday....I had hoped to make it a full year till he brought me home a new one he is making this week.  Just a few days short. I knew it was about to break and then yesterday it caught on the door as I was going out and pulled apart.  I wear it all the time as a reminder to pray for him.

~ being able to shop at the book sale after we got home from our trip. We were excited to find some new books.  And my husband came up and showed me one he randomly found for me.  He recognized the title was one that one of my speakers from the conference had written.  It was so sweet that he remembered the title and got it for me.  

~ finding some cheap note cards to buy.  I have a big stash and like to find them for cheap prices.


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So many things to be thankful for. So sorry about the bracelet breaking. Have a nice weekend.