Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thankful Thursday

This week has been full.  Here it is already another Thursday! 

This week I am thankful for...

~ enjoying the time in Florida’s last week with my husband as we celebrated 20 years of marriage. 

~ my big boy learning new things and having new experiences with the cows this summer.  

~ my cute snaggle-tooth boy!  He lost one of his top middle teeth this week and has the cutest smile! 

~ able to do a continuing education class and that my Mom could watch Titus. It was interesting information and was a fast day. Also it was neat when I walked up to take a seat I was sitting right next to a friend from church. I didn’t know she was going to be there. 

~ a surprise shirt in the mail from my aunt!  Also I got to see her and my cousin on Sunday so that was fun too.  The shirt says “Life is better with my boys.” I love it! 

~ getting to have a playdate with our friends who moved in May. They were back in town and we got to see them. 


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: