Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thankful Thursday



Happy Thursday!  Happy Spring!  Does it feel like spring where you live?  I enjoyed the sunshine today and rain earlier this week.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband caring for me and doing little things to show he cares.

~ having my big boy ask me did I want to hear his dream and then how he told it with details and laughter.  

~ my little guy having his first baseball game.  He looks so cute in his uniform!  It's fun to watch them.

~ meeting new people while spreading the word about my running for school board.  

~ being able to do some "regular" activities like help at a concession stand, have lunch with a group of ladies from our neighborhood, go to class and church.

~ getting pieces of my quilt sewn together into strips.  It is so exciting to see it coming together.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: