Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thankful Thursday



This is our spring break week.  And it does feel like spring here!  
What are you thankful for this week? 

I'm thankful for...
~ my husband working to get the camper ready for us to take on our little trip.  He found a busted hot water heater (we assume after our extreme cold) and fixed some lights too.

~  my big boy helping out with the prep for the trip and seeing him interacting with his brother...fishing, playing catch, etc.

~ my little guy enjoying the new things he has tried lately....baseball and going back to class at church. 

~  that my business cards and car magnets have arrived!  I'm running for school board.  It was exciting to see them, I liked how they turned out.  Now I'll start getting my name out in the community.

~ enjoying a few days away with our camper down at the state park.  We had a nice time together!  The boys had fun being outside.  They rode bikes, played catch, and went fishing several times.  We had s'mores one night.  The sunset was so pretty!  Our spot was on the water.  

~ going to family game night at our church.  It has been a long time since we've had any activities.  


Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: