Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thankful Thursday

It is Spring Break week for us!  Here is my thankful list:

~ my husband taking off work a couple days so we could go camping.

~ having my big boy at home this week. He drove us around to our errands Tuesday.

~ hearing my little boys laughter and humming. Sweet sounds of contentment.

~ seeing family as we celebrated my mother-in-law’s retirement last weekend.

~ hearing and seeing birds, roasting marshmallows and looking at the stars.

~ having WalMart grocery pick up.  It made it easy to get all we needed for camping. Love this service. I have been pleased for the most part.

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How awesome that you got to go camping. Wow, driving you around, that's a big deal! Congratulations to your mother in law. Sounds like you had a fun time camping with the birds, marshmallows and the stars.