Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Goodbye October!  I’m looking forward to a new month and the holidays. Also it is gonna be opening weekend of deer season.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my sweet husband taking Caleb to school so I don’t have to go out on the morning when it’s 24 degrees!

~ my big boy walking around to the local businesses with his little brother to trick or treat. It was cute seeing them walk in.

~ doing lessons and reading books with my little guy.

~ having friends who pray for me!  I had anxiety come back last week and asked a few ro pray for me. The prayers helped. I was so thankful.

~ enjoying the weekend visiting my Dad. We went to a corn maze! The boys carved a pumpkin with him.

~ trunk or treat at church. It was fun to help at it.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: