Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Brrrrr! It is chilly and rainy here today after being nice and warm yesterday.

Today I am thankful for....
~ my husband listening to my heart.

~ getting to watch my boy play football.  Whatever the weather!! I think tonight was the coldest game I’ve sat through!

~ delivering Meals on Wheels wirh my little guy. It is sweet to see him interact with the people. We both love doing this on Thursdays.

~ having my tub of warm clothes out to choose from for the cold day.

~ going to ladies supper at church. We had baked potatoes for the meal and apple pie and caramel apples for dessert.

~ getting to have linch with my forever friend. It was so good to see her and catch up!


Have a day of blessings!

 Bethany

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So many things to be thankful for. The potato dinner sounds like fun!

Karen said...

So nice to hear from you. I hope you will have a blessed weekend.