Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thankful Thursday

We have had some nice fall weather this week.  It has been chilly.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband paying attention to things I need, like stopping to fill up my tank with gas because he knew I'd need it the next day.

~  watching my big boy play football.  And the people who come to watch him!

~ my little guy enjoying being back to "zoo class."  It was the first class of the year this week.  He was excited to get to go to the class again with his friend.  I loved seeing the giraffes, they are always fun to watch.  A couple of them were bending to get a drink.  I tried to get a picture and wasn't fast enough.  It was neat to watch.

~ that I was at home when my van didn't start!  My husband is taking it to be checked tomorrow.

~ having my robe and slippers to put on when I was cold!  I need to get out my tub of warmer clothes.  And my jacket was too big which was a nice feeling!

~  having a nice church picnic on Sunday night.  It was beautiful weather, we had a good turn out.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: