Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thankful Thursday

We are all doing good.  September is going quickly.  We are ready for fall to be here.  I look forward to the changing of the seasons.

This week I am thankful for...

~  my husband loving me and wanting to do what he can to help me when I'm tired.

~ hearing my big boy talk about his school day and things he is learning.  In one of his ag classes he is learning about small engines.  He told us about how small engines work.  I didn't know what he was talking about (haha!) but it was fun to hear him rattle it all off!

~ delivering Meals on Wheels with my little guy.  We have started doing this on Thursdays.  It is a blessing and makes me smile.  The ladies are starting to connect with him and it is sweet to see how he brightens their day.

~ going to the fair on Saturday evening.  We had a busy day with a couple birthday parties and went in the evening to the fair and watched the rodeo.

~ having an "open week" for football.  It made my momma heart happy for my boy to be home after school and us sitting down for supper at 5:30 together.  He did have practice Tuesday and Thursday but it has been a nice change not to have a game and practices all week.

~ going to coloring club at the library.  We did this in the summer and they had it again.  We were excited to go!  It is fun to do.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So many things to be thankful for. The Meal On Wheels sounds rewarding. I keep telling my dad to sign up for it because it would be so nice for him to have someone stop over. The fair sounds like fun too!