Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Happy April!  What are you thankful for today on this beautiful first Thursday of the new month?

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband being able to work from home in our office as he is healing.  We live about 20-25 minutes from his office and he isn't driving much yet so this has been helpful.  Titus asks me "How long does Daddy have to work?"

~ my big boy helping with extra chores this week that his Dad can't do now and also with party prep.  Last Friday we went after school and set him up with a checking account.  He's had a savings account for years, and we thought it would be good to have some practice with a checking account.  He's growing up so fast.  One more six weeks of his freshman year!

~ my sweet boy and how he makes us laugh. I'm going to record this story here to remember in the future. :)  One day we were in town and I was talking and Titus said "hallelujah."  He randomly says this some times, and it's pretty funny.  I laughed at him.  Then at night we were on the couch talking, and he said "hallelujah, praise God!"  I said, "do you think God likes it when you say Praise God?" It sounded like he started to say hallelujah, but it didn't come out and so it sounded like "He** yeah."  I looked at my husband and other son and their eyes were big, they'd heard it too.  He didn't know what he'd said but it was funny to us and hard not to laugh about it.

~ hearing a song I needed to hear on the radio right when I turned it on today.  The timing of it was perfect.  Thank you, God.

~ planting some gladiolas with my boy and watering them together.  We will see if they grow! 

~ starting to teach a class at church on Wednesdays again. I did this last spring. Last night was my first night.  It is kindergarten and was fun to teach.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: