Monday, November 5, 2018

Holiday Party!


I am so excited to host a Thirty-One Gifts party this holiday season!  I thought I'd share here that I'm having a party in case anyone is interested in doing a little shopping for gifts!  Let me know if you would like to be invited to my online party or sent the link for the catalog.

I am excited to see the "Get Creative" set of items they have now.  They also have a necklace I have my eye on!  There are several cute holiday patterns plus they even have a new line of baby items too.

Oh and something else.....there are several really great customer specials for the month of November.  You get to take advantage of these when you spend $35. 

Thank you and have a great day!

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I would like to take a look.
dpucci9972@gmail.com