Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thankful Thursday



Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
    his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3


We have had a busy week with the first week of school!  We are all adjusting and looking forward to a 3 day weekend to rest.

This week I am thankful for:

~ my husband being home in the evenings to play and spend time with Titus while I am on "stand by" if Caleb has homework questions!  They ride the "tractor," play with the dog, and read books before a yogurt snack and bath time.  They are sweet together.

~ my big boy working hard at all he is doing right now.  He stays to practice football until 6 and then has been coming home to do geometry.

~ doing lessons with my little guy.  We both enjoy them.  We are doing the letter W.  One day we counted watermelon seeds as part of our lesson.  Today we made a little woodpecker craft. I have gotten library books related to W words too...watermelon, walrus, woodpecker, and window.  It's been fun!  

~ our A/C and water working!  Apparently our city had a leak today and the road is all torn up.  I think they got it fixed because our water is working.

~ grocery pick up.  This may be silly but there was stuff at 3 stores I wanted so I did 3 pick ups.  I have never used HEB before for their pick up and probably won't again.  I didn't like it much for several reasons.  The day I picked up didn't charge an extra fee but most days they do.  The website was confusing and difficult to navigate. It was nice to get the sale items though and not go in the store.  

~ finishing an excellent marriage book.  I will be posting my review soon.  It is called Choosing Marriage by Debra Fileta.

It seems there was something I was going to add on here and I can't remember what it was now! Thanks for stopping by.

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a great bonding time with Titus and his dad. Glad you water and air are up and running. Enjoy the long weekend.