Friday, June 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I was going to post this when I got home last night and had a migraine so I wanted to be in the dark. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ having a date night with my husband to celebrate our anniversary.

~ my big boy being home from school!  It is great having him here.  Titus loves him being here too.

~ my responsible little guy.....a funny story from this week.  He fell down when he was running inside and asked me for ice for his hand with a sad, pitiful face.  I got him a little bag and gave it to him.  When I went to bed that night I asked my husband if he knew what Titus did with the ice.  He said he'd seen him in the kitchen with it then hadn't seen the bag of ice again.  I went and looked around and didn't see it.  So the following morning I asked him.... remember that bag of ice, where did you put it when you were done with it?  He said in the fridge!  I thought it was cute he thought to put it there instead of on the ground or table.

~ the fridge working. I opened it one day and it wasn't very cold.  I discovered that a little guy had turned the dial of the temperature when he was playing with the button for the light as I was getting the chicken into the crock pot.  I was glad it wasn't broken!

~ helping with VBS prep!  We are thankful to attend a church that has VBS. Caleb always enjoyed going when he was little (before we moved). Now Titus will have that opportunity too.

~ air conditioning.  It has been over 100 the past few days!

Have a day of blessings!

    Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm sure Titus is loving having Caleb home. That was really cute with the ice bag and I'm glad the frig is okay. Have a nice time with VBS.