Saturday, November 4, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Happy November!
October always seems to full and I always look forward to November.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is so soon!

I just realized tonight that I did not ever finish this post for Thursday!  My boy got sick in the afternoon. He woke up from his nap with a fever.  I took him to the doctor Friday morning.  His throat was red (negative for strep) and one ear was starting to look infected. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking care of me so well!  I was going to get the oil change in the van, but when Titus was sick he took it to do it for me.  He does so much to help me/us, and I appreciate him.

~ my big boy getting his first buck on his hunting trip last weekend with his Pawpaw and Dad.  He also shot a hog. He was so excited!  I enjoyed hearing his stories about it.

~ snuggles with my little guy when he didn't feel good.  I am glad I could hold him when he needed me.

~ fun taking the boys to our church Trunk or Treat.  I wasn't sure if Titus would want to dress up but he did and had such a fun time.  Caleb helped at the "go fishin" booth and also had fun!   It was beautiful weather after a cold day Saturday and we enjoyed it.

~ remembering my 3rd due date this week on November 1.  I learned so much from that loss as I did from our first loss, but I feel it was different lessons.  I am thankful for the lessons and that time of pregnancy and the memories it holds.

~ getting a new phone.  I accidentally put my phone in my water cup when i was getting in the van a while back.  It has worked.  But then last Friday I dropped it when trying to pick up something else. The screen went white.  We went to get a new one after the boys got back from their hunting trip.  (I got the same flip phone....I am still not getting a smart phone!)


Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for. Glad the boys had a good time on Halloween!