Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thankful Thursday

As I laid in bed awake this morning I was thinking I'd do my Thankful Thursday post today and how it's just been a yucky week.  We got some news on Monday about my husband's job and an "assignment" he has coming up that has surprised me and been very difficult for me to accept. I can't think or talk about it without crying.  I will share more at another time maybe.  It's a short term thing and just came so unexpectedly and I don't like for him to be gone.

Monday Caleb wasn't feeling well after school, and I thought he was getting sick.  He went to bed early and was okay minus his allergies/drainage he's been battling.  Then Tuesday Titus started throwing up.  He did a couple times Tuesday and about 2 a.m. Wednesday but hasn't since then.

So I need to do this Thankful Thursday and remind myself of the blessings in my life.

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband cleaning up throw up in the middle of the night while I held Titus and cleaned him up.

~ my big boy not getting sick and the great grades he brought home on his progress report.  He has several projects for his classes, and I love hearing him talk about them.

~ my little guy climbing in my lap Wednesday morning and saying first thing I love you. It made my day as he hugged my neck.

~ receiving a new study Bible to review.  I have enjoyed using it so far.

~ fun watching Caleb's first football game last week.  My aunt surprised us and came and my Dad also came from 3 hours away.  It was fun to hear them say Caleb's name on the speaker for tackles and blocks. We won the first one 22-14 I think.

~ God's love and forgiveness and the reminders He gives that He is with us.

Have a day of blessings!

Bethany

1 comment:

2 gators said...

Bethany
always look so forward to your Thankful Thursday
mine are here,

http://heavygators.blogspot.com/2017/09/thankful-thursday_21.html

would you be willing to join in if I start a thankful
Thursday blog hop?