Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I am remembering to do my Thankful Thursday today instead of Friday like last week!  This week we have been at home mostly and getting some things ready for Caleb's upcoming birthday party.  We are very excited about that.  More about it next week!

Today I am thankful for...

~ my sweet husband taking our boy on a "father son" trip for a surprise for him turning 13.  They had a good time and came home with many stories and tired out! I am thankful for their relationship and the time they could spend together.

~ my 12  year old boy!  This will be the last Thankful Thursday I can say that about Caleb!  He is growing into a wonderful young man and I am excited to see him grow and mature in the coming years.

~ my sweet baby boy bringing me flowers.  We were sitting in the yard at my Mom's, and he went and picked one of her zinnias. (He was trying to break it off and couldn't so tried to bite the stem!)  He looked so adorable walking over to me with it in his little hand right in front of his body with dirt on his nose.  I wanted to take a picture and went in to get the camera and he didn't want to do that again to reenact it for me.  My Mom told me sometimes the moments are just for me and not to share and just have to remember them.  :)

~ having a good time staying at my Mom's with Titus while my other boys were on their trip. It was relaxing for me and restful.

~ having Caleb's birthday video turn out so great.  I finished it quickly it seemed this time and still need to "publish" it on the computer.  I loved seeing how much he has grown the past year.

~ talking with a little lady in the grocery store this week. I had not seen her there before but she talked to me about Titus.  She said she has a birthday coming up this week and couldn't remember how old she would be but she knew she was born in 1922.  She was a sweet little lady, and it was nice to talk with her for a few minutes.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: