Friday, April 14, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I guess I can say it's been a busy week when it doesn't even cross my mind to do Thankful Thursday until Friday!!

We have celebrated our Titus this week!  Wednesday he turned two and we will have his party with family tomorrow.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband taking off work on Wednesday to celebrate our boy and all his help getting things ready for the party.

~  my big boy being off of school today (he's been so helpful in getting ready for the party).  Also he has done great in school again this six weeks.  He has one more "six weeks" to go of 7th grade.

~ my sweet 2 year old boy!  We had a great day on his birthday.  He's such a blessing!

~ seeing a rainbow on our way home.  It stretched all the way across the sky and was beautiful.

~ taking the boys to the zoo last weekend.  It was a beautiful day, and we all had fun!

~ finishing the birthday video for Titus.  It turned out so nicely!!

Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

No comments: