Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Happy March!

Here is my thankful list for the week....

~ my husband taking the day off of work Monday to be with me on my birthday. He fixed me supper too and made me birthday cakes.

~ my big boy giving me hugs. He's almost as tall as me. Almost!

~ fun lessons with my baby boy. This week we started the letter C. I love to hear him identify some of the letters when we point to them.  He's able to write  a T now too.

~ successfully breastfeeding both of our boys. I say this because it seems Titus is weaned now. He'd been asking for milk when he woke in the night. A couple weeks ago he hadn't been waking and hadn't been asking to nurse if he did. (Of course when I said this aloud then on that night he woke and wanted to nurse!). I have told him the milk is all gone and he can have milk in his cup. I am thankful to have been able to breastfeed Caleb for 14 months and Titus for 22 months. I remember many worries that I wouldn't be able to but am so thankful I could and did and for the support I had along the way.

~ having a nice birthday this week. I was thankful for the wishes and cards in the mail.

~ the comfort from listening to praise songs and singing.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: