Monday, January 9, 2017

No More Perfect Marriages! Chapters 1, 2

I am excited to be part of the launch team for No More Perfect Marriages.  This is a new book written by Mark and Jill Savage.  It is available on February 1!  (You can pre-order now though!

I have written in the past about other books for Moms by Jill Savage.   I expected this one would be great and was looking forward to reading it.

My husband and I are reading it together which is fun.  I'll be sharing some thoughts, quotes, etc. from the book as we go.  We are at the beginning in Chapters 1 and 2.

So far they have shared their story of marriage.  I appreciate their honesty in sharing about their troubles and Mark's affair.  We've learned about the masks we often wear on the outside that make things appear to be better than they are in our marriage.

In Chapter 2 we read how the husband and wife both come to the marriage with their own story and "blueprint" of marriage that they learned from their homes of their childhood.  This has a great impact on how you love in your marriage.



#NoMorePerfectMarriages

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: