Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm tired and need to go to bed. We have had two sick boys this week. Caleb got sick Saturday evening and Sunday we got the strep throat diagnosis. Then last night Titus was whimpering in his sleep, and I checked him and found him with fever. We took him to the doctor today and received a strep throat diagnosis for him too.

This week I am thankful for....
~ my husband helping me and helping our boys. He took Caleb to the clinic Sunday and went with me to take Titus.

~ my big boy getting better. He was so disappointed to not get to play in his first basketball game Monday night. Thankfully, he is feeling better.

~ snuggles with my baby boy when he doesn't feel well. I love how he just lays on my chest and wants to be near me.

~ the colors of fall. I saw some fall leaves today in the neighborhood.

~ surprise check in the mail. I think I'll write a separate post about that.

~ reading this passage---2 Corinthians 9:10-12

God is good.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Karen said...

I hope your family is well and that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless you and thanks for reminding me to be thankful all through the year.