Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fall Thankful Thursday

I woke up in the night to rumbles of thunder and then a huge downpour of rain. It seems cooler today than it has been the last few days here. 

This week I am thankful for...

~ the love and friendship I share with my husband. I know he loves me and I'm thankful for that. 

~ hearing my boy play his trumpet. He gets excited when they get a new piece of music. I enjoy hearing him and how much he knows. 

~ my baby boy having a positive report at his 18 month check-up. He was not happy to be there (I think he remembered the office) but had a good report and no shots this time.  He knows so much and is such a blessing. 

~ having a little time to work on a Shutterfly book. It's fun to go through the pictures and choose layouts for the books. 

~ my thoughtful, kind Secret Sister. I have been getting cards in the mail and little gifts from her. This week I got a pretty wooden bowl with apples and caramel for dipping. The apples are really tasty too. 

~ the beautiful quilt made for Titus by a church friend. She surprised us with it Sunday. It's called an I Spy quilt. We have enjoyed it. Titus finds the basketballs and roosters. 



Have a day of blessings! 
  Bethany 

No comments: