Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Here is my thankful list for this week...

~ my husband making me laugh this week and that we can laugh together.

~ my big boy getting ready for his first football game.  He's been excited all week and was excited to wear his team jersey today to school.  We look forward to seeing his team play and have been praying for their safety.

~ my baby boy being helpful. He is so cute how he does laundry and will get the broom and sweep.  He is so busy!

~ the three day weekend we had and enjoyed.  Caleb went dove hunting on Saturday with his Dad and Pawpaw.  Titus and I stayed at my Mom's while they did that.

~ having a fun online "book party" on Facebook.  I went to one in August and decided to have one. It was fun and the people who "came" enjoyed it.  It was for Usborne books. I can send you the link if you are interested.  I thought it was funny that when I went to the local library this week they had several Usborne books that were brand new.

~ being able to read the Bible and how different verses stick out to me at different times of my life.

What is on your thankful list today?

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: