Friday, September 16, 2016

Book: Prince Noah and the School Pirate



I have read another book about Prince Noah which I reviewed here.  This book had a good idea that all the children with differences could learn from and help each other.  They were separated onto different ships for schooling.  When they all were forced together by pirates, they make the best of the situation and realized they could help each other get out of trouble.

I did not like this book as much as the first one.  It seemed the text was much too long for young children.  I found it hard to follow and stay interested.  It has a good point, and I get the message the author is trying to share. But I just didn't have a good feel for it when reading it really.  I'm not a fan of pirates so that aspect didn't appeal to me either.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: