Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Happy July!  I hope you had a nice Independence Day weekend.

This week I am thankful for...
~ going on a date with my husband last weekend.  We went out to eat and went to a couple stores.

~ having my boy back at home! He had fun when he stayed with my Mom but I sure missed him....It reminded me how much I miss him when he goes to school.

~ seeing the love my baby boy has for his brother.  It was just precious to see how excited he was to see his brother when we picked him up.  He kept hugging and patting him.  Caleb was equally excited to see him.

~ watching fireworks at the home of a friend from church on Sunday evening.  It was a beautiful night.  Titus ended up taking a late nap that day and enjoyed the fireworks too.  He liked playing with the other kids too before they started.

~ cousin day!  Caleb and Titus had a fun day with their cousins, and I enjoyed visiting with my sister in law. We went to the park for library story time, lunch, and then home to play.

~ purple tulips my husband brought me.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: