Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

We have had another enjoyable week of summer.  I totally love having Caleb at home.  He's so helpful, and it's just good to have him here. I feel so blessed by my boys!

This week I am thankful for...
~ an enjoyable anniversary day last Thursday with my husband as we celebrated 15 years.  The boys stayed at my Mom's while we went out for a while.  It rained basically all day too!  We ate Mexican food and enjoyed being together.

~ Caleb enjoying baking/cooking.  One of his chores he chose is to cook supper.  He loves cooking!  Also this week he's baked zucchini bread from zucchini we got from a man at church.  And he made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies which are soooooo good!  He cooked them the perfect length of time.  They are nearly gone!

~ Titus saying new words and doing new things.   It is funny to hear him try to say new phrases to copy us.  Some of the things he's been saying are getting clearer now too.

~ getting the next Shutterfly book ordered.  I'd hoped to make it to 6 months for Titus but I had too many pictures for the twenty pages to get past two months!  Oh well!  I've started on the next one.  And I got one made of the boys with Daddy for Father's Day.

~ our little town.  This week I've been thankful several times for the things here....our little library, grocery store, dollar stores.

~ learning and trying new uses for my essential oils.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: