Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thankful Thursday

It has been nice being back home after our trip last week.  I started a post about our trip but have not finished it yet.

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband making me feel loved and special.  I appreciate him so much.

~ my big boy making me peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.  They are so good!  He's made me a couple batches previously this summer.  I just love them and eat them up.

~ my curious baby boy and all of the many things he is learning.  He is so much fun as he copies us and follows us around and figures things out on his own.

~ my aunt bringing us some fun things she found at auctions.  She goes to auctions a lot and had found one box of books for the boys and also another box of office type stuff that has tons of envelopes and stationary cards for me.  I was so excited by this! It was nice to see her too.  

~ my boys having fun at the ham radio field day last weekend.  Titus and I went to eat supper with them (the radio club has a meal on Saturday night). They enjoyed their time together and made a bunch of contacts.  They look forward to it every June.

~ having air conditioning inside!  It feels so nice to come into the cool house after being outside.  We had a beautiful morning and spent some time out on the back deck this week which was nice.

Good bye June!

Have a day of blessings!
 

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you had a nice vacation. Those chocolate chip cookies sound delicious. My favorite!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are wonderful blessing. Happy 4th of July!